Notice of the 89th Annual General Meeting
Members of the Alberta Seed Growers will receive a complimentary registration for the 2018 annual meeting. The registration fee for non-CSGA members and guests is $155 (plus fees + GST). An extra banquet ticket may also be purchased to attend the reception and awards banquet only for $75 or $35 for those 12 years old and under (plus fees + GST).
NEW FOR 2018! The ASG Family Event is your chance to have a little fun before we get down to business. Pre-registration is required and includes snow tubing and dinner OR just join us for dinner after your choice of winter fun in Banff. Children 5 years old and under attend for free.
Pre-registration is required for: 2018 Annual General Meeting, extra banquet tickets, the ASG Family Event and dinner. This year all registrations must be completed on-line, please visit: www.asgagm2018.eventbrite.ca.
NOTE, members must use the Promotional Code: Member before pressing ‘Checkout’. On-line payment includes: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and cheques will be accepted at the door.
Your 2018 Annual General Meeting registration includes:
- Sunday afternoon Partners in Agriculture session
- Sunday evening awards banquet and keynote speaker
- Monday breakfast and lunch
- Monday’s Annual General Meeting and speaker session
- Optional: ASG Family Event and/or dinner
- Discounts for kids!
ACCOMMODATIONS: A Limited number of rooms available until January 24, 2018, at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity. For hotel reservations please visit: https://book.b4checkin.com/chameleon/banffcentre/rlp/ASG or call 1-800-884-7574 and make your reservations in the Alberta Seed Growers room block.
2018 Nominations Chair:
Lomond, AB T0L 1G0
2018 Resolution Chair:
Milk River, AB T0K 1M0
Shout out for Director Nominations!
- Passionate and excited about the future of our seed industry
- Resourceful in areas of governance, policy, finance, communication, marketing, research
- Creative, thoughtful, and understanding when it comes to capitalizing on opportunities and discussing challenges facing our seed industry
- Eager to expand your networking opportunities, enhance leadership skills, capture those “lightbulb” moments
If YES, we would love to have you join us on the ASG board of directors! For further information please contact Glenn Logan, Chair of the Nominations Committee either in person, by phone at (403) 485-9999 or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term of office of the provincial directors shall be two years with one half of the directors retiring each year and retiring directors are eligible for re-election.
The term of office of the National Director shall be two years. The Alberta National Grower Directors shall be elected in alternating years at the Annual General Meeting. A director position may be filled for a one year term to establish alternating terms. Retiring directors shall be eligible for re-election.