The Fall 2020 issue of the Alberta Seed Guide (Seed Guide) will be published shortly.
A few reminders about this publication.
Just a reminder that if you are an Alberta Seed Grower or BC member (and your current crop year certificates are in good standing) you will be included in the Grower Directory of the magazine. If you have additional carryover seed for sale, this can be listed as well.
To list your carryover seed, please send the following information to Kelly Chambers (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, September 22, 2020:
- Variety Name
- Seed Classification – S, F, R, C
- Year the crop certificate was issued
About the publication
- The variety-grower listings in the Seed Guide and on the digital Find Seed site are provided to the Alberta Seed Guide directly from Canadian Seed Growers Association certificates.
- Advertising rates for the Seed Guide are offered to our members at a discounted rate, to help further your marketing.
- The content of the publication is guided by our board and seed industry partners, including plant breeders, agronomic researchers, independent consultants, and industry experts. The ultimate goal is to keep our target audience, farmers, informed about the current seed industry.
- As the official publication of ASG and ASP a portion of sales are directed to each association to support member services
Watch for a note in our newsletter to let you know once the Seed Guide and the digital Find Seed (seed.ab.ca) are published for this year.
Wishing you a safe and successful harvest,