Submit your application to the CSGA office by the following deadline dates:
- June 10 for fababeans, forages, flax, canola, mustard, corn and field peas
- June 20 for all other crops not listed here
- July 10 for field beans and buckwheat
- July 25 for soybeans
Contact: Canadian Seed Growers’ Association
The CSGA national office is located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital.
The secure Members Area of the CSGA website allows seed growers a live view of their account. If you are contacting us for an update on the status of your seed crop certification, or your account balance, you can obtain that information in the Members Area. If you are a new user and need a password to access your account online, please contact us.
For prompt replies to your question(s), contact the following support email addresses or the appropriate staff below. Please have your CSGA account number ready.
- Application Inquiries: email@example.com
- Seed Crop Certification Inquiries and Responses to CSGA Requests for Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support Inquiries: email@example.com
Canadian Seed Growers’ Association
P.O. Box 8455, Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 3T1, Canada
Tel: (613) 236-0497
Fax: (613) 563-7855
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org