This event has ended
July 9, 2020
August 24, 2020
About the Seed Grower Town Halls
This summer, we will be asking our members to vote on the potential amalgamation of the CSGA with the Canadian Seed Trade Association, Canadian Seed Institute, Canadian Plant Technology Agency and Commercial Seed Analysts Association of Canada to form a new National Seed Organization, to be called Seeds Canada.
To help members get informed and cast their vote with confidence, seed growers are invited to attend a virtual CSGA Town Hall offered June through August for an overview of the ratification package and an opportunity to ask questions.
Town Hall Details
- Members are encouraged to read the ratification package documents and listen to the pre-recorded webinar video in advance of their Town Hall. All reference material can be found here.
- Each Town Hall is approximately 90 minutes, with the majority of the time allocated to live questions and answers. Please come prepared with your questions!
How to Register
- Advance registration is required.
- Simply click on the date/time you wish to register for below. You will be taken to a registration page for that specific Town Hall date/time.
- Once you submit your online registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with the Town Hall web link.
- If the desired Town Hall date/time is at full capacity, please select another meeting date!
- Additional Town Halls may be added based on demand.